Welcome to the Teachers' Overseas Placement Service & Recruiting Fair Registration Website
This Data Form is designed to be an overview of your qualifications
and experience, providing a snapshot of you as a teaching professional.
Before you begin, please read the Registration
Instructions for TORF 2018 (pdf), which will provide in-depth information on the entire registration process.
The Candidate Registration process is a series of 7 screens, which will take you an average of 30 minutes to complete.
You can save your application at any stage by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. During registration you will be asked for:
- 1st Screen — your contact and personal information
- 2nd Screen — what and where you want to teach overseas
- 3rd Screen — your academic background, including degrees, names of institutions, and dates
- 4th Screen — your teaching experience, including dates, grades, subjects and school locations; and teaching-related experience
- 5th Screen — your extra-curricular involvement, international travel, languages spoken, computer proficiency
- 6th screen — information about CIS partnership and opt in or out
- 7th screen — declaration, intention to attend the fair
Navigation Instructions and Saving Your Application for Another Time
- Warning! When filling out the On-line Data Form, please do
not use the Back button in your browser's toolbar.
- To save your data before returning to a previous screen, you must FIRST click on the "Submit Data and Proceed to the Next Step" button and THEN click on the "Return to Previous Screen" button.
- To complete your form in more than one sitting you will need to first save the page that you are on by clicking the "Save Data and Return Later" button. You will be issued with an Applicant ID which you will need to return to your application later. For convenience, this will also be emailed to you once you exit the form, to the email address you have provided.
Use of Personal Information:
Under the Freedom of Personal Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), the personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Royal Charter of 1841, as amended. The information collected will be used by the Faculty of Education and recruiters to determine your qualifications and experience for potential hiring. This information will be destroyed after a period of three (3) years. If you have any questions or concerns about the information collected or how it will be used, please contact the Faculty of Education FIPPA representative, Bob Burge, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613-533-6000 extension 77235.
To resume your application, enter your Applicant ID, then click on the "Resume Application" button:
If you have any questions regarding the TORF Gateway registration, please contact the TORF Registrar at email@example.com.